[mythtv] Drop MySQL 3.23?

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 21:15:45 UTC 2007

I would go along with this. Is there a way that the version can be checked,
to provide the logs with a version warning, and bomb out? Developers should
have little problem upgrading MySQL, and upgraders (when a new release is
made) should be able to do the same. 5.0 is the standard package for many
dists now.