[mythtv] MePo-wide status update

zdzisekg at comcast.net zdzisekg at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 17:55:13 UTC 2007

I've seen a few messages posted in last 2 weeks or so regarding the MePo-wide theme, and wanted to let you all know that I'm still around.
I have recently moved and been without internet access for a good part of the last two weeks.
Also, in the process of moving, my HD on the laptop got screwed up, so it will take me a while to recover.
I'm hoping to start work on the theme in next week or two as time permits.

Thanx to all for your bug finds, comments, suggestions, etc.

Jesse
http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/