[mythtv] compile problems on openSUSE 10.2

Andreas linuxdreas at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 7 19:25:07 UTC 2007

Moin, Moin.
I am trying to compile mythtv from svn (trunk) on my openSUSE 10.2. This used
to work up until revison 12907. Starting with revision 12908 I get this
error:
networkcontrol.o: In function `NetworkControl::saveScreenshot(QStringList)':
/home/andreas/rpmbuild/SOURCES/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/networkcontrol.cpp:976:
undefined reference to `PreviewGenerator::SaveScreenshot(ProgramInfo*,
QString&, long long, int&, int&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [mythfrontend] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/andreas/rpmbuild/SOURCES/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythfrontend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andreas/rpmbuild/SOURCES/mythtv/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2

The pre-compile steps I took:
export PATH=/usr/lib/qt3/bin:$PATH
export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3
./configure --prefix=/usr

Any ideas what might cause the error (and how to fix it)?

--
Gruß
Andreas