[mythtv] SlimServer integration ?

Erland Isaksson erland_i at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:43:03 UTC 2007

Michael Drons wrote:
> mvpmc will talk to slimserver and talk to mythtv.
>
> www.mvpmc.org
>
> Mike

That might be true, but I am not interesting in replacing the SqueezeBox
with something else.

I want to use both the SqueezeBox and SlimServer, all sounds shall be
played through the SqueezeBox. I only want to select which music to play
on the SqueezeBox using the MythTV interface. So no music will actually
be played in MythTV, it will just communicate with SlimServer to start
playing the music on the SqueezeBox.

So back to the original question:

Does someone know if there already has been any work done integrating
the SlimServer and MythTV ?

/Erland