[mythtv] puzzles about the MythHello plugin source code?----about gContext ???

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Thu Mar 15 02:40:09 UTC 2007

 Thanks for you and your suggestion!

 >Okay... I've seen you on several forums now, asking the same (sorts
 >of) question(s):
 Please look them over again, I don't know why did you think my questions
 were the same series.

 >1) This question (and all the other questions you've posed here and
 >elsewhere) is not a "MythTV development" question, and thus doesn't
 >really belong on this list.
 I just start to learn how to develop plugin on mythtv, so I have some
 puzzles about them. I think my this qestion is also about mythtv
 development even though you don't thinks so. Thanks.

 >2) In this specific case, this isn't even a "MythTV Users" question.
 >It's really more of a "Programming 101" question. I, once again,
 >suggest that you buy some books and/or take a few instructional classes
 >on programming fundamentals -- that would be your best start. I'm not
 >usually all that quick to judgment, but I'm becoming more and more
 >convinced that you're not at the level to dive into development or
 >maintenance on a project the size and scope of MythTV.
 I am also not good at C++ programing even I have many years C programing
 experience.
 I should learn C++ firstly as your suggestion, but I want to know some
 basic desing architecture of mythtv.

 >3) Please stop posting these sorts of questions on this list.
 Thanks for your suggestion! I think I should improve my ways for asking
 questions on this forum!
 Best wishes for you!