[mythtv] MythMusic Create CD questions

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Mar 23 06:27:50 UTC 2007

>  - cdrecord fails if I have automatic handling of CD/DVD media
> turne on, I
> just disabled it which was a bit of a pity having just fixed the
> video_ts
> problem (yes some DVDs do have lowercase video_ts directories even
> if they are
> mount auto rather than iso9660 and it was a two line fix)

Hmmm. Commercial DVDs?

What happens if you force the mount to be udf,iso9660 instead of auto?
(I have had problems on some installs with auto doing ISO)

> Also, is there any easy way to mask out the auto handling of media
> insertion
> so I can leave it on but disable it during cdrecord.

That sounds familiar. Have a look in here:

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12709

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |          of surrealism"