[mythtv] MythWeb & Gallery

richard at mawson.org.uk richard at mawson.org.uk
Fri Mar 23 11:57:16 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 11:35:17AM -0000, Paul Catchpole wrote:
> I've just got mythgallery pointed to a mounted copy of the Gallery2 data
> directory - and it works superficially okay. I guess I must be missing some
> of the specific Gallery data, such as image descriptions, ratings and the
> like.
>
> Paul

There are a number of things that mythgallery wont understand like
descriptions, but it won't understand albums either. It works with
directories, which is ok, but the organisation of a gallery2 album
structure isn't reflected. It would be nice to understand permissions
on albums too - I haven't thought it all through myself, but this is
what I would find useful if others were to work on this.

Richard