[mythtv] MythWeb & Gallery

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 13:10:07 UTC 2007

Hi Richard,

I'm not in front of the system at the moment, to see if nested albums work,
but I know that my albums and names appear in the filesystem arranged as
they are in G2 - and hence appear in MythGallery the same.

You're completely correct about the other issues - it was a quick suggestion
for basic functionality which suits my purpose of having pictures on the
frontends.

I can have more of a look at it at the weekend if you like - I've not used
it for ages!

PC

---
Paul Catchpole BSc, (Hons) DUNELM CCNA
Consultant Enterprise Network Expert
www.paulcatchpole.co.uk
Tel:  0121 285 5555
Fax: 0121 285 5556
Conference Bridge: 0121 285 5557 [ask for PIN]