[mythtv] feature proposal: ability to define inactive input connections

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Mar 26 23:26:12 UTC 2007

[define inactive
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/257306

> I am looking for at least an indication as to whether the feature
> would
> be accepted before I actually work on it.  Is this the right forum for
> soliciting this?

Yes, and yes, I will commit a change based on your patch and/or testing.

In the case of no cards, I think a dialog should pop up saying:

There are no active video cards.
   [View all listings anyway]
            [Cancel]

This seems easier than adding another special case
(card=active/inactive)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|     "They did the
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | white man power dance,