[mythtv] Script contribution

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:52:13 UTC 2007

How do I contribute my scripts to the MythTV project.

 I have a script that populates the movie database table videometadata by
reading a tag file that need only contain the IMDb number. This is so I can
move and rename movie files without having to manually renter the number or
the information.

 I also made a different web interface that allows me to browse and search
my videos according to the way they are arranged on the file server.

 I have not posted the scripts for download yet because they require a
working version of imdb.pl that I found in a forum on
http://mysettopbox.tvand I have not been able to get a reply for any
of the authors of the
script. If they are reading this please contact me.

--
Tiem [teem] (n)
  The group of losers that follow you around at work and take credit for