[mythtv] Script contribution

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:59:08 UTC 2007

Are you in charge of the MythWeb Video section?

I don't think it would be very hard to may my web script work in the MythWeb
Video section. It is very simple. I have not looked at the new SVN version
of the MythWeb Videos, but on my MythTV box that section looks like a raw
table dump of the videometadata table.

Is there new features I should try in the SVN copy of MythTV?

On 3/30/07, Rob Smith <kormoc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/30/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > Actually, that would be Kormoc (aka Rob Smith) working on that now.  I
> > don't think he's on this list, but you can almost always find him on
> > IRC.  He's made some really nice improvements to the mythweb video stuff
> > recently.  On the other hand, it's distinctly missing a
> > filesystem-layout browse mode, and he might appreciate some help if it's
> > already been written.
>
> I'm on the list! :P
>
> In any case, I have a small something written in regards to a file
> system layout browser, but if your patches are against trunk Mr.
> Royce, I'd be glad to look over them and all that jazz.
>
> ~kormoc

Tiem [teem] (n)
  The group of losers that follow you around at work and take credit for
your brilliant ideas.