[mythtv] mythmusic doesn't detect CD eject

Joe Bryant tenminjoe at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 08:52:14 UTC 2007

> You aren't the only one that has this issue.  I found that I just trained
> myself to stop playing the cd first.  But you are right, this is kinda odd
> behavior. Why don't you submit a ticket in Trac.

OK, done, since it's obviously not just affecting me. It's ticket #3388.

I did see another ticket, #2598, to do with MythMusic & monitoring the drives -
it looks like someone's doing a bit of a rewrite to support multiple drives, so
it's possible this will all get taken care of at once by "accident" anyway.