[mythtv] Zoom -vs- Aspect -- need a custom setting

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri May 4 21:29:49 UTC 2007

On 05/04/2007 04:47 PM, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> But the problem David should be
> trying to solve right now is to get the aspect ratio right

Yeah.  I just read his -dev post and saw a bit of info that never made
it into the -users thread.  I thought he was saying he gets 16:9 display
on HDHomeRun-recorded material, but not on firewire-recorded material.
Instead, he's saying, he gets proper-looking display with a 16:9
fill/zoom mode.  (And, David, which one--exact terminology from the
mythfrontend UI--makes it look right would explain exactly what's
wrong.  Let's pick up the thread in -users, again.)

Mike