[mythtv] svn mythweb & gentoo

Wilhelm Eger Wilhelm.Eger at uni-jena.de
Tue May 8 08:07:56 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

> 	I just incorporated mine into the default host which works. example
> attached

Thanks for the hint. I tried yours and built my own from the given files, but
nothing works. I changed AuthUserFile to AuthDigestFile, recreated htdigest but
again nothing went on. In particular, Apache doesn't even ask for a password.
This is the problem.

My servers version is 2.0.58, all needed modules are loaded according to
server-info. There is no strange output in the logs. When I create a .htaccess
file, the server will ask for the password, but won't allow things like
"LocationMatch" and others.

Is this configuration wrong with the servers version? Should I upgrade to 2.2?
I'm really stuck in this.

Regards,

Wilhelm