[mythtv] dvb-c scanning problems

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Sat May 12 11:40:06 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2007 schrieb Rudy Zijlstra:
> Markus Schulz wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2007 schrieb Rudy Zijlstra:
> >> Solution:
> >> create a script to:
> >
> > you misunderstood me. I want to solve this problem in general and
> > not workaround it (i have my correct station list already).
>
> Daniel Kritjansson is working on the scanning branch. If all goes
> well, this should also solve this problem.
> I too am waiting to test that branch, as it will solve a lot of DVB-C
> problems for non-german networks (non-german as in KDG, KBW and Unity
> Media. I know a lot of the small German networks have very
> inconsistent signaling... )

sounds nice, are there some details what he is fixing?

For example the following problem: stations with a PMT entry but not
mentioned inside SDT will not be inserted into station list.

--
Markus Schulz

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot   Henrique Holschuh