[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:41:43 UTC 2007

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz wrote:
> As well as added the second-level design:
> http://caskater4.khram.com/MythTV.org_D1_SubLevel.png

One thing I've noticed is that the whiteish fade on the main menu is a
tad too white, I have a hard time reading it when I first glance at
it. I would tone that down a tad.

One other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is if the 'extra' boxes were
moved to the left side, and the breadcrumb turned into more of a
list...

rather then

Menu
----
blah
blah
blah

About
-----
blah
blah
blah

and if there's a submenu

About
 Sub
-----
blah
blah
blah

sorta combine the breadcrumb into the submenu...

and if it's on the left side, some nifty css image magic could unify
it somewhat with the main menu.

just some thoughts.

~Rob