[mythtv] Status of MacOS backend?

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue May 22 00:09:00 UTC 2007

Some time ago, I contributed firewire recording support for MacOS, and
built frontend *and* backend applications.  My G4 mac mini couldn't
really support HD playback, but it was still useful and fun.
Unfortunately, through the slow decay of systems rot, my Myth
installation is now no longer working.  I'm thinking of upgrading to
an intel-based mac mini and the latest MythTV now, but last time I
tried to build a MacOS backend, the build failed miserably.  Is the
mac backend still working in some form?

I s'pose I could always install ubuntu and use virtualization to
make MacOS available...

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting