[mythtv] ivtv picture start overflow, please inform mythtv-dev at mythtv.org

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed May 30 19:44:19 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 01:19 +0200, Dr. Johannes Zellner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when jumping to a position I get messages like
>
>    ivtv picture start overflow, please inform mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
>

> and the jumps are really slow. Actually it depends on how far the jump is.

It sounds like the keyframe map is missing or broken.
Search the users mailing list for directions on how to
regenerate the map using mythcommflag (you may need to
fix the mysql tables first). If a regenerated keyframe
map doesn't fix this problem please reply to this
message. We'll need to know how you recorded the MPEG
since the PVR-250 should only generate MPEG's which
it can decode I'm assuming it comes from DVB/ATSC if
the keyframe map isn't broken.

-- Daniel