[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

John reidjr at btconnect.com
Tue Nov 6 20:40:27 UTC 2007

Janne Grunau wrote:

>>> No, I would have applied it yesterday but the configure needed some
>>> fixes. I'll apply it monday.
>>>
>> Thanks a lot! Will you also include the fix-pts-handling.diff patch?
>>

> No, it is incorrect and might break other recordings
>

>> That one is pretty essential for good watching :)
>>

> I'll apply a different fix for the problem.
>
> Janne

Great to see the resync in Myth trunk.

Just compiled Head, and wanted to check:

1) The simple multithread patch is still needed (Single threaded by
default ?)

2) The fix-pts-handling.patch has not been superceeded yet. Currently
with Trunk I can either watch BBC-HD, (with the patch) or Dutch TV
(canal Digitaal) without the patch.

Is the above expected behaviour ?

best regards,

John

Can I just check that the "diffrent fix" is still re