[mythtv] Simple MythWeb hack...help needed

John Helmuth john at helmuth.org
Fri Nov 16 17:25:54 UTC 2007

I would try to handle the case where $_SERVER['REMOTE_USER'] IS empty as
well.  I don't know if that's possible with the apache configuration you've
got, but better to handle it in case the apache config gets changed, I
think.

Also, the for loop could be handled with a call to the in_array() function (
http://php.net/in_array)

Otherwise, looks good.

--jdh