[mythtv] MythPython new release
hendrixski at storsint.com
Mon Nov 26 00:49:32 UTC 2007
Thanks for mirroring the file Michael, something about that rapidshare
website just rubs me the wrong way. Too many advertisements I guess.
I'm pretty impressed with this Johannes. I really like how it displays
the scripts to chose from, it's a great concept. Unfortunately the
apple-trailer plugin did not work for me, and it does not exit cleanly.
Though, the UI components in the examples aren't half bad. I bet you'll
have people writing scripts for your platform in no time!
Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next release, and if
I find the time, I'll tinker with some python scripts in mythpython. :-)
>> Here it is , a new MythPython release.
> I've mirrored the new MythPython release on my webspace so that people
> don't have to use rapidshare: http://laga.ath.cx/mythpython-0.03.tar.bz2
How to ask questions:
* Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
* Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
* Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"
How to answer questions:
* Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
* Give information, ask if it answers their question. Rinse & Repeat
* Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"
More information about the mythtv-dev