[mythtv] utf8 bug in mythmusic ripper

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Wed Nov 28 08:28:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

mythmusic stores the names of ripped songs incorrectly, should I make
a bug report? The point is that while saving the ripped mp3 it does
not do correct character conversion to utf-8. See the names on mysql
listing below, compare name vs. filename, which should contain
identical characters in names.

System is up to date Ubuntu gutsy with trunk less than week ago updated.