[mythtv] Developer for mythgame

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Nov 28 20:45:59 UTC 2007

> MAME, there are many games that share the same roms and then used in the
> search for the first match select the name, and delete fields that are
> never used. I also created a small perl script that creates a new table

 That patch changes a lot of stuff that I wont change and breaks several things
for other game systems.

 I'll reply to the original ticket later tonight with my comments.

> - Add state game (good, imperfect, bios, etc.). Color display and
> distinctive

Do you mean make this an addition bit of info on the
selection screen?

> - Add camps number of players and language

 I'm not sure what you mean by "camps" here? Or do you mean an information
field with numbre of players and such to be displayed on the game
selection screen?

> - Add ordering by publisher, country, players

 Certainly doable.

> - Create a new table where it is stored amendments to the user and not
> be lost.

 What sort of data would you store?

> - Update translating Spanish

 Certainly a good idea, add any updated translations to the ticket and
I'll apply those.