[mythtv] [mythtv-dev] r14971 issues w/ CPU and remote

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:06:46 UTC 2007

Ah, thank you for the response.  I'm glad to see that I wasn't the
only person having problems.

If I get some time after my show is on, I'll try to compile the latest
version in svn and see what happens.  Who knows, maybe the remote will
start working again!!!

I'll report back a little later on...  :-)

thanks,
mike