[mythtv] [mythtv-dev] r14971 issues w/ CPU and remote

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:11:34 UTC 2007

Well, it seems like the latest revision I just checked out tonight
fixed the high cpu problem.  However, the remote definitely does not
work with it.  If I run 'irw', I can see commands from the remote
working properly...

I'm checking out rev 14963 to see if it works with the remote or not.

Also, did I happen to miss something just to make sure the lircrc
config didn't change?

Thanks!

Mike