[mythtv] SetInputAndFormat() failed

Glenn Harris gharris+list+mythtv at eklo.com
Tue Oct 2 12:08:53 UTC 2007

On 10/2/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 October 2007 12:08:31 Glenn Harris wrote:
> > I upgraded to SVN trunk Sunday night. Everything is going well, save
> > for not being able to record from my pvr150. The hdhomerun works
> > fine, and I can watch live tv fine from both the pvr150 and hdhomerun.
> > But when something is scheduled to record on the pvr150 it complains
> > that it could not change the channel, and fails:
>
> ATSC isn't a valid format for a PVR150. Change it to NTSC.

I'm not sure where else I can change it.
All the channels using the pvr are set to NTSC using the channel
editor.  The 'system' format is set to ATSC, but it was set to that
before the upgrade and I didn't have any problems (except having to
edit all the NTSC channels).
Do I need to change the system over to NTSC?

--Glenn