[mythtv] Bug in PiP?

Daniel Di Giacomo lists at dadigi.com
Tue Oct 9 21:17:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

The "Picture in Picture"-mode shows a strange behaviour
when I switch between the two tuners of my Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 500 (TOGGLEPIPMODE):
The main windows always jumps back to the beginning of the recorded livestream.
If I toggle again ist jumps to the beginning of the recording of the other tuner.
Maybe this is not what this feature is intended for?
Is this a known bug (IIRC this didn't happen with earlier versions)?

Regards
Daniel

mythfrontend --version (gentoo):
Library API version     : 0.20.20070821-1
Source code version     : 14324
SVN Branch              : branches/release-0-20-fixes
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_bindings_perl