[mythtv] New mouse patches...

Anthony D'Alberto afd1009 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:54:25 UTC 2007

Hello all,
I have new mouse patches uploaded to the ticket I created (3930).  However, it seems this will be very confusing, as I was not able to replce the existing files with same name.  So I uploaded them with a name including the SVN version they should be applied against.

This obviously is not the greatest way to do this, so how do I gain access to modify the existing files?  I was not able to login, which is probably not a bad thing, but also did not have the privileges to modify the patches.  Could someone please remove the old patches for me or at least tell me how I should handle this?

Anyhow, the new patches fix problems in the first set.  MythMusic is now fully moused, and MythVideo is as complete as I could get it.  At this point I'm going to continue with the rest including mythtv eventually.

For some reason, recompiling mythvideo needs to be done with a clean and remake for dialogs to pick up the mouse.  The filter and metadata dialogs seem to not pickup the changes in mythtv libs unless remade.  Probably because these did not require modification, and were not rebuilt/linked.  So in MythVideo, a make clean and make/make install solve the problem.

The theme is located at http://www.pauselivetv.com/cruisinmyth/ (thanks again Chad!) and have been updated for the latest patches.

Any comments are greatly appreciated, and I would like to know if anyone is using these patches.

Sincerely,
Anthony D'Alberto.