[mythtv] Who is currently working the firewire code for the Motorola 6100 series STB boxes?

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:12:44 UTC 2007

I have a very cooperative cable company (Insight) who is willing to help
resolve the issues some users have with tuning in HD channels on the
Motorola set top boxes. They feel that I should be able to watch every
channel I pay for out of the firewire ports on the back, unencrypted. They
would like to work with us as testers.

Who is currently working on the code used to communicate with these Motorola
STBs? I'd like to get them involved so we can work this out. I'm running the
current SVN.

Thanks,

Joe