[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14698 - in branches/mythtv-qt4 by dblain

David mythtv at theblains.net
Sun Oct 21 01:21:41 UTC 2007

> > Log:
> >
> > Initial port to Qt4 -
>
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if this is a "move" to Qt4 for Myth or if this is going
> to be a side-by-side branch to the main tree? (doesn't bother me either
> way, just like to stay informed :))
>
> I searched the devel mailing list and found a QT4 prep mail which I
> thought was relevant... then I realised it had been written in 2005 by
> Colin Cross..... so I guess things are different now :)
>
> Out of curiosity did you use the qt3to4 tool?
>
> Col

I was planning this to be a move to Qt4, not a long term parallel branch
(that is, unless the other developers say otherwise).

I did use the qt3to4 tool for the initial conversion, however, there were
significant changes needed in order to have a clean compile.

Now I just need to work out a few issues to get a working system.

David B.