[mythtv] Avermedia M150-D

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 19:10:56 UTC 2007

Thanks, I had done some research in the ebuilds
provided by 'dragon' overlay for svn mythtv, but I
didn't think it'd be as easy as renaming the ebuilds.
I'll try that later, when I have much more free time.
As for the ebuilds that are already there, I guess I
should have said something, because they aren't
compiling.  Specifically, mythweb, which is always the
first to compile errors with an access violation.  If
I turn off the sandbox when compiling, it errors
anyway (and so do the dragon overlay ebuilds).  I've
seen bug reports at gentoo where they state that they
don't want to hear about issues with hard masked
ebuilds, even something that has to do with the
sandbox.  They just say, "don't use them".  Well,
maybe I'll bite the bullet and tell them anyway,
sandbox is, after all, their system.

Sam