[mythtv] ffmpeg sync

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Tue Oct 30 21:04:48 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 05:40:48 Ben Dailey wrote:

> Patched and compiled clean here but --disable-oss has been removed as
> an option can use --disable-demuxer=oss in its place.

Restored in
http://www.grunau.be/ffmpeg_sync_10867_14763_1.diff.bz2

> XVMC is unavailable and causes mythfrontend to crash.

I can't get XvMC to work even with unpatched trunk. All I get is
a "xvmc-blit is unavaible falling back to ..."
My system is a 64-bit gentoo with nvidia binary drivers 100.14.19.

I think I've tried all possible XvMC configure switches without luck.
Even linking directly with libXvMCNVIDIA failed.

I'll postpone applying the pattch until I can solve this.

Janne