[mythtv] Can't configure xvmc-vld any more

Brian Teague teague at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 6 22:55:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 23:23 +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> I trying to compile r14422 for an Via Epia but I can't enable xvmc-vld
> or
> xvmc-pro any more.

Oooh, one revision off.  Try 14423, it looks like commit fixes the vld
configure issue.  If not, there's a patch on bug #1842 that should
resolve it.

Brian

--
Brian Teague
teague at wisc.edu
The Laboratory for Molecular and Computational Genomics

Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.  Biochemistry
is the study of carbon compounds that crawl.
                -- Mike Adams