[mythtv] new widget in mythtv ui

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 09:28:56 UTC 2007

I've been thinking some more about this.

XBMC has buttons on its main menu screens which are about selecting
items less prominent than the main menu choices.  Is it _that_ sort of
thing which is being aimed for here?  Different button types?  XBMC
doesn't have menu UI flaws but I'd count the smaller buttons on the
menu among them.  What has happened there is they've turned a
straightforward up, down, select menu into an exercise requiring far
more concentration.

Still, I guess if somebody making a theme wants to put stuff like that
in, it's entirely their perogative.  You won't be finding any fiddly
little buttons in my menu screens and I hope to goodness there's never
a dependency on them.