[mythtv] New TV Listings Service

Carmelo carmelo at ctpvr.com
Sun Sep 23 19:58:48 UTC 2007

Hi Developers,
I am the developer of CTpvr and we have created a new service that allows access to TV Listings similar to the Labs.Zap2it DD data. Now that we have finalizing our agreement with TMS, we felt the timing is right to reach out to software products that could benefit from this service. Outside of high quality data and fast delivery, Our prices should make your U.S. users quite happy. The data will be available with Cast/Crew or without and Listings Lite.

We are communicating with many projects to ask about adding direct download support to our service. Please let us know if you're interested in including support for CT TV Listings in to MythTV?.

Carmelo Santana

Carmelo at CTpvr.com