[mythtv] Eit fixup coding howto?

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 28 23:15:49 UTC 2007

	Hi all,
I use a dvb-s card with mythtv, the provider is canalsatellite caraibes
(the
alter-ego though lesser quality of the French provider).
The eit does not work at all (everything is unknown). I know there is
now/next
info embedded with every prog as I can get it while watching a channel.
Moreover there is an epg channel that you can consult separetely with a
few
days AFAICT, though it could be only one day worth I am not sure.
So... the question: I have seen that there are "fixups"for the eit
scanner,where can I find some docs (if there is something else than the
source) and what kind of info I need (eg the TS of the epg channel, the
standards...)
TIA
Bye
Manu