[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r16854 by nigel

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Tue Apr 1 10:33:13 UTC 2008

On Monday 31 March 2008 04:29:39 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: nigel
>         Date: 2008-03-31 02:29:38 +0000 (Mon, 31 Mar 2008)
> New Revision: 16854
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/16854
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> 2) Apply simplified version of Ronald Frazier's patch to stop
> repeating Titles (i.e. All Recordings, Bob The Builder, All
> Recordings, Bob The Builder).
> http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/#NorepeatPBB
> Ron's patch had a setting to enable/disable the old behaviour, but I
> think it should just be removed. Note I kept the scroll/jump from top
> to bottom. That is handy sometimes.

Not only sometimes. I use that regularly.

I agree that the current state is much nicer if there aren't enough
titles/categories to fill the the window. But the not wrapping around
if there are enough titles looks funny and reduce the discoverability
of the jump to the bottom.

If you don't see how to restore that easily I'll look into it in the
next days.

Janne