[mythtv] Using QUERY_GETALLPENDING from a SBE

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:55:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

I continue to dig into mythtv and found that the MBE sends
"BACKEND_MESSAGE SCHEDULE_CHANGE" just after answering
QUERY_GETALLPENDING, the SBE resends it, and so does the MBE and so
on...
On the SBE, the message is resend without passing through
MainServer::ProcessRequest, but is still don't understand why.

Any idea ?
Thanks
Guillaume