[mythtv] New win32-packager and installer

Adam Findley drfindley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:24:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Arnon Meshoulam <arnonm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Running mythinstaller with the -t option will apply some of these
> outstanding patches which will fix this.
> It will also enhance the verbose options so that "mythfrontend.exe -v all"
> will show the default directories mythtv is looking for.
> Sending the output of that will help

I just downloaded the mythtvsetup.exe that you had in your link.
libmythtv-0.21.dll was not copied onto my hard drive anywhere.  I
guess I could go grab svn and try and create a build, but haven't
gotten to that yet.  The problem I'm having is not a location problem,
it's a non-even-having-the file problem.  I think this is just a
simple building of the mythtvsetup.exe issue, nothing more.

I ran mythfrontend.exe -v all and got the same response, a pop-up
saying it couldn't locate libmythtv-0.21.dll.

It's nice to see a windows port.
Adam