[mythtv] length mismatch in programinfo on QT4

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:59:28 UTC 2008

Hi.  I just took the plunge to QT4 on my two FC6 systems.  The backend was a
clean compile of new sources (16983) and started up fine.  My frontend is a
brand new built FC6 frontend from the same revision but when I try to view
Watch Recordings I get an error of a mismatch in the length of programinfo
even though that struct hasn't changed in *forever*.  Any ideas why this
would be?  A verbose log from the system only shows the command to get the
PLAY list right before the error.  I checked by includes both in and out of
my source tree and both have 46 as the length.

Kevin