[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r17001 by nigel

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:01:22 UTC 2008

Nigel,

I had this proxy code (which you've removed with this patch) in place
because many proxy servers (my previous employer, for example)  only support
get/head/post queries on the proxy (it was a MS proxy), and not propfind,
etc as required by SVN.  so there is no way for SVN to work through this
proxy, even if it's "configured" correctly.    I wanted the option for
people who manually-download the sources and put then in the right place to
still be able to run the script to completion.

it's no biggie for me anymore (changed employer), but it still is possibly a
useful feature for others.    :-)

Buzz.