[mythtv] MythBackend SVN on MacOSX fails to compile.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Apr 18 03:36:25 UTC 2008

> It looks like the backend for MythTV on MacOSX is failing to compile.

It looks like just some plugins to me (I haven't had the
time or disk space to test build those for ages. Sorry)

> Could this have something to do with the recent move to QT 4.x?

Yes. For now, --disable-mythmusic will be necessary.
(and I also have problems with mythgallery).
I hope to fix them in a few days.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|Well, I own the hotel
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | and I also live in it.