[mythtv] mythgallery ken burns effect

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 21:48:28 UTC 2008

On Monday 21 April 2008 22:32:43 Paul Harrison wrote:
> > joep wrote:
> >
> > I am going to create a new effect for the mythgallery slideshow.
> > I noticed that the effect I want to create (ken burns) is on the wishlist
> > from the wiki.
>
> Try the patch here:- http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5176
>
> If it works OK let us know so someone can commit  it:-)

Heh, I thought the idea sounded familiar.

Looking at that patch it shouldn't get in the way of the mythui port too much,
at least not the first phase of converting the single view screens but the
sooner it is committed the better.

Ultimately I'm considering moving the transition effects to the GL painter and
combining the two single view screens into one but that may not happen for a
while.
--
Stuart Morgan