[mythtv] Gui size changes after watching recordings

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Aug 5 07:06:22 UTC 2008

I have a few issues with the Screen Resize wizard, as it doesn't appear to be obvious
where I should be putting the Arrows, is it the outside edge of the White tip or inside.
It would be easier to see the inside edge as there is high contrast.
second if I use the resize wizard a second time the result is a box which is off centre.

Also I find once I set the GUI sizes I find it randomly changes after I watch some TV
recordings. I see that my Border has moved left or right etc..

Is this common, I suspect my Gui size has quiet a bit of overlap to counter these issues.

Normally its not a big issue, unless you are swapping screens or experimenting with
different resolutions eg  480p, HD720p , 1080p etc..

Is this symptom a QT issue or MythTV programming?
As I said not a major issue , but non-the-less annoying.

Thanks