[mythtv] Possible firewire node/channel bug in firewire_tester, also in mythtv?

Nathan Blythe nblythe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:28:35 UTC 2008

I've had great success with Motorola boxes before, but unfortunately
not so with SA boxes.  My Cox Cable office only provides SA boxes, but
I did get them to downgrade me to an SA 3250 which as "official"
support in MythTV (still doesn't work, but at least now I know what to
do!).

I guess nobody has any input on the actual code aspect of my question?
 For the record, mythprime, which is just an expanded version of
firewire_tester that only does P2P, has the same "bug" (if it is,
indeed, a bug).