[mythtv] compilation error in SVN myththemedmenu.cpp

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Aug 9 18:12:45 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm seeing a problem at line 1233 which says:

     font = MythFontProperties::ParseFromXml(e, true);

although the function's signature is:

     static MythFontProperties *ParseFromXml(QDomElement &element,
                                             MythUIType *parent = NULL,
                                             bool addToGlobal = false);

I'm not opening a ticket since I suspect it's just a merge error and
can be fixed under whatever ticket it came from.

- George