[mythtv] Attempting to try out latest svn ... database upgrade issue.

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Mon Aug 11 09:39:25 UTC 2008

On Monday 11 August 2008 02:43:09 Nigel Pearson wrote:
> On 10/08/2008, at 8:59 PM, David wrote:
> > Ended up doing the following, which allowed me to upgrade.

> > -    query.prepare("SHOW FULL TABLES");
> > -    if (!query.exec())
> > +    if (!query.exec("SHOW FULL TABLES;"))
>
> Interesting.

During the the Qt4 port several queries were converted to from
prepare(); exec() to exec() since Qt4 didn't wanted to prepare those
queries. I can't remember if "SHOW TABLES" was one of them but I think
above change is ok. A little bit strange that not more of us are seing
this problem but imho not worth the time to debug this fully.

Janne