[mythtv] Mythweather new source question

Matija Turk matija.turk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 06:44:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I copied the bbc scripts to a new directory and modified the script so
it returns weather info for Croatia from meteo.hr

Also I modified the database to include the source.

Now I have the right weather info on my mythweb interface including
the graphics and everything, but :-)
In my frontend the screen is empty. Is there some additional
configuration for the frontend to show the info?

There are no errors in the fronted log, it only show the execution of
the script.

Thanks