[mythtv] Database schema checker

ian dobson i.dobson at planet-ian.com
Sun Aug 31 07:53:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

Try with the -r option :-
   -r Check recordings (from DB)
   -f Check files on fs
   -v Verbose
   -c Check Channels
   -a Enable all options
   -b Black/White output
   -H This text

The -f option checks files in the fs against the DB. The -r option checks
the recorded DB against the file system. The option -a enables all checks
maybe it's a good idea to use "|more" as it produces alot of output.

Regards
Ian Dobson

Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com
All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)