[mythtv] mythtv commit: r19276 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythvideo by stuartm

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Mon Dec 8 00:58:50 UTC 2008

Thanks Stuart for this commit, the stars for the user rating was one idea on my today list, that now I'll strike off.

Would you mind clarifying "Changes the way the directory and up directory images are displayed"?

It doesn't by chance restore the old mythvideo behaviour of displaying the folder jpg inside the folder icon does it?  This is one thing that I would like to see restored.